Friday, January 6, 2023

Recon





I drove to the nearest Whole Foods to see if it might be an interesting place to work. There was ample parking in the plaza (with several places to eat/get coffee contained therein). Inside the store it was rather dimly lit, but it was well organized and extremely clean. The uniform appreas to be a long sleeve shirt and long pants under a company apron. Definitely doable. However, the drive took 30 minutes, and NOT during rush hour, so it would be quite the drive each way. However, the rate of pay, based on my experience, should lessen the inconvenience factor...

I got some blue tortilla chips (brand name) and a quartet of apple fritters. Then I checked out the local Starbucks, which was small, neat and clean, with a friendly staff. Nice.

It snowed both ways, but moreso on the way home. I had Chet Baker's "Sextet" on for both drives.



No comments:

Post a Comment