Thursday, March 2, 2023

Pheasant

I decided to get out of the house (finally) and headed up to the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua, NH around 2:00 pm. It was a nice ride, no traffic, and I had "Spooky" by Lush playing on my cd player. First, it was off to the local Barnes & Noble, to use up the last $12 or so on two gift cards. I came away with "Leviathan Falls" by James S. A. Corey (the final novel in the 'Expanse' series) and "You" by Caroline Kepnes (the source material for the fantastic Lifetime/Netflix series I've been bingeing lately).


Once I got to the mall I hit the Newbury Comics. It's been ages since I was inside one of these cool stores. I wandered around amidst the toys, collectibles, vinyl music, mugs, stickers, tees, and oh yes, comics. I didn't buy anything, but it was a fun half hour.

Then in quick succession I went to:
  • Starbucks for a bag of Siren's Blend beans.
  • Vans to use points (they had nothing eligible in stock, but gave me a free pin anyway!), and buy a random pair of socks.
  • Auntie Anne's for a couple of pretzels for the ride home, since I hadn't eaten lunch. SO good!
There was little traffic on the way home, too. What a nice way to spend a few hours out of the house...





No comments:

Post a Comment