Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Random Catch-Up

Random things going on in the last month:
  • Back at my old job, original location, to keep busy while I job hunt. Longer hours of business, but a full staff, and I was granted a truck exemption by the boss! I am already sick of it, but it's easy, so I'm dragging out my stay under my own terms, while training new ASMs...
  • I went to see the new "Dungeons & Dragons" movie on the 13th. It was fantastic! Just the right amount of humor, with engaging characters, and tons of call backs to the game I played from junior high through my first year of college.
  • Chumble's pre-arthritis medication is doing its work! After the first week he was back to his normal self, and he actually enjoys the turkey wet food. I called Monday about a refill, and it turns out it's a supplement (and not a cure). I'll pick up more later in the week. I am still SO thrilled that it wasn't diabetes!
Next up: New job! Hikes! Getting outdoors!




No comments:

Post a Comment