Friday, June 30, 2023

Bro Time

Jason & Stacie were here from June 21st through the 27th.

I got to hang out with them: 

  • WED 21 - Dad & Ma's, where Dad got dinner for all of us from the 110 Grill. I got steak tips with mushrooms, jasmine rice, and some amazing french fries.
  • FRI 23 - Sarah & Jon's, where Sarah had gotten charcuterie, and I brought a 12-pack of Cisco Brewers Wandering Haze IPA. I hung out until around 11:00 pm.
  • SUN 25 - Dad & Ma's, a nice sit around with no special food.
  • MON 26 - Dad & Ma's, where Ma got KFC for most of us, and J & Stacie had D'Angelo's. Sarah & Georgia were around too. I said my farewells around 8:00 pm, as they were heading back to California early the next morning.
A fantastic visit, with tons of time with my youngest brother and his wife (but no kids this time). Amazingly, what with the weather and other obligations (they took our parents to Mohegan Sun Thu-Fri), we never made it down to the lake during this trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment