Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Sterling Street Brewery

I had to run errands on this fine sunny day, including picking up Chumble's cat pills at the vet, so after I was done with all of the other stops, I stopped at the Sterling Street Brewery for a beer.

I had a pint of the Down With the PumpKIN' pumpkin spice ale. There is an option for a cinnamon & sugar rim, but on the bartender's recommendation, I chose to forego that experience (which wouldn't have been my inclination anyway). It was a nice amber color, with little head, and the spice was prevalent. It had that nice pumpkin flavor, and will be my baseline going forward this autumn. Good stuff.

I snagged a pair of pint glasses, a four-pack of the beer I tried, and a growler of their Otherwise IPA to go. I'll bring the cans to Sarah's on Friday (and one of the glasses), but save the IPA for myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment