Saturday, March 23, 2024

Winter Storm: Ronnie

Winter Storm Ronnie rolled through New England, and my neck of the woods was supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow. We wound up with 2 inches, plus a day of grey and rainy weather afterward, which was better than the 3 states above me (VT, NH, ME), some parts of which got up to 20 inches of new snow!


Leading up to the evening/overnight storm, yesterday (Friday) was a long lazy day. Breakfast was at 10:30, lunch was around 2:30, and because the latest Formula 1 race is in Australia, I made dinner at 9:30 pm, so I wouldn't still be hungry at 1:00 am when the Qualifying sessions were happening.

I cooked two boneless pork chops, and prepared two over easy eggs, the first that I'd cooked in over a decade (I usually prefer mine scrambled). I put them both over jasmine rice, and ate the results with fresh muchrooms, and glasses of orange juice and ice tea. It was SO good! I'll definitely be making it again sometime...






No comments:

Post a Comment