Saturday, April 27, 2024

So Fancy

Jason & Stacie decided to take Dad & Ma out to lunch, and they included me and Sarah & Jon as well. We went to the 110 Grill. Very disappointingly, I was ignored by the two staff members as I walked in the door, and so I made my way to our table on my own. The tall table was set to fit ten people tightly, so I am glad there were just seven of us. Other than these details, it was a great experience.

I got a 110 Copper Ale to begin, which wasn't very remarkable,but wound up pairing with the meal very well. I got the Thai Sesame Salmon, which was amazing. It came with jasmine rice and broccoli slaw, which were both fantastic, and the bang bang sauce on the salmon was SO good. I would easily order it again. Thanks for the fancy meal, guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment