Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Autumn Plans

2 weeks ago I decided to make some changes in my eating habits. I'm trying to avoid the following, until at least November 1st, unless someone else provides them when I visit:

  • Beer
  • Pizza
  • Bacon
  • Cheese
So far, so good.

Also I have been exercising more, by going to the lake to walk and/or float & swim.

And I have been doing 'Spring Cleaning' for the last few weeks as well, tossing or donating things I don't need or want any more; swapping out old mugs for ones collecting dust on my shelves; weeding out books; and gathering a lot of my comics to sell in bulk.

I plan on arriving in California at the end of November at least 20 pounds lighter & tighter, and sailing into 2024 with a great new job, and a jumpstart to my fitness.

2 comments:

  1. Pizza Friday night and a few beers Saturday night. I lasted 25/26 days (haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, bacon and cheese have both returned to the rotation! Though beer is back out.

    ReplyDelete