Thursday, May 9, 2024

Yesterday

Yesterday was a long boring rainy day. So I watched the first eight episodes of "Thirty-Nine", a K-drama focused on three unmarried best friends, who are all 39. Crazily, one of the main characters was watching another favorite show from that genre, the fantastic "Run On". Too funny!


And for dinner last night I decided to try one of the ramen broths I got (Tonkotsu), with some udon noodles and a big boneless pork chop. It was fun to do the cooking, but sadly, the broth disappointed greatly. It had a sharp smell and a not-good tang to it. The noodles weren't ruined, but I poured the broth out before I ate them because it was so pungent. The pork chop was good (as always - haha), and I had pea pods on the side (as I frequently do). From now on I'll prepare the udon noodles as I usually do, in the wok.






No comments:

Post a Comment