Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Random Things

A few things from the last few days:

Sunday I made some thick-cut bacon and made an awesome BCT (bacon, cheese and tomato on multi-grain toast).


Yesterday I was watching "Gangnam Beauty", a sweet and funny KDrama on Netflix. So many cool characters. Curiously, the most attractive woman wasn't any of the college students, but the mother of the male lead, Park Joo-mi. She was so beautiful throughout. I watched the bulk of the series yesterday (eps 5-15), and finished it this morning. Definitely worth the time spent, though the fact that most of these series have only one season is an ongoing 'dislike'!

Also, last night I had my last beer for awhile (even though I have 3 left from the 4-pack), a Festival Season DDH NEIPA from Little Willow Brewing Company out of Florence, MA. It had a floral and grapefruity scent, and was nice and hazy, but I got little satisfaction from the experience (even though I was drinking along with the characters from the Netflix show). All things run their course, and I just might have reached the end of my IPA days...




  

No comments:

Post a Comment